In view to update the SME Directory, the Small and Medium Enterprise Development Authority (SMEDA), operating under the aegis of the Ministry of Business, Enterprise and Cooperatives, is proposing to publish the next edition of the Directory of SMEs in Mauritius and Rodrigues.
The main objectives of the Directory are as follows :
- To provide up-to-date information on local SME entrepreneurs (by activities and sectors)
- To market the local products and services
- To support the commercial growth of local SMEs and facilitate the establishment of business partnerships between Mauritian / Rodrigues and International companies.
- To disseminate all schemes / facilities available to SMEs.
This will include Enterprise contact details.
The Directory will be used as a promotional tool for the Mauritian SMEs in international trade fairs, exhibitions and other promotional events. Copies will be distributed to Diplomatic missions based in Mauritius, Mauritius Embassies abroad, Chambers of Commerce and similar associations locally and overseas for onward transmission to their members.
STRUCTURE OF THE DIRECTORY
The directory will consist of the following:
- Front and back cover
- Table of content
- SMEDA corporate presentation
- A brief overview on the SME sector in Mauritius
- List of Schemes / facilities available to SMEs
- Index – A table illustrating the names of enterprise and their field of activity
- Details of SME’s starting from alphabet A to Z.
SMEDA is hereby inviting for an expression of interest from publishing & printing firms to design and print 500 copies of the Directory as per following specifications:
SMEDA may also consider proposals from firms wishing to publish the Directory at no cost to SMEDA through selling advertisement spaces to related SME support institutions and SMEs.
For any further information that may be required you are kindly requested to call Mrs. Rumaisa Kheerdali or Mr. Maurice Chi Kam Chun on : 233 26 00 , 233 05 00.
Interested parties are kindly requested to submit their proposals to the SMEDA by 15th September 2013 latest.
SMEDA - INDUSTRIAL ZONE - ROYAL ROAD -COROMANDEL
Fax : 233 55 45 - Email : firstname.lastname@example.org